Pacific Coast hotels:
Palmazul Hotel and Spa
Located in the city San Clemente- just 20 minutes from the City of Bahía de Caráquez, and 40 minutes from Manta, important city of the Manabí Province.
At Palmazul Artisan Designed Hotel & Spa, a sun-kissed shoreline awaits right outside your window. Enjoy service that seems to read your mind, and indulge yourself in our superb Cocomar Restaurant and Arena Spa. Palmazul Artisan Designed Hotel & Spa welcomes you with beautiful gardens and a mix of distinct architecture that blends seamlessly with nature.
The hotel is built from concrete with wooden picture windows and glass the color of sand, along with Spanish brick.E-mail usUSA: 1 877 4367512Contact us
Services and Facilities
- Semi-Olympic Pool
- Lagoon with Fish and Ducks
- Tennis Courts
- Exit directly to the Beach
- Event Facilities
Their double rooms, matrimonial suites and family suites are sumptuously decorated not only with artisan furniture made by local artists, but also with stunning ocean views.
Each of the rooms is equipped with:
- Elegant Faucets
- Amenities from L´Occitane
- Tennis Courts
- KID EXPLORERS CLUB:
Where your kids can enjoy exciting activities with an instructor, while you relax.
- Machalilla National Park- holds various attractions: Isla de la Plata off the coast of Puerto López, Los Frailes Beach, the Archeological Site of AguaBlanca, Salango, and the Beaches of Puerto Rico and Puerto Cayo.
- Isla de Plata: On the island, there is a large diversity of animal species, for instance: several species of booby, South American sea lion and Dolphins.
- Finca Punta Ayambe: Is one of the most popular spots of for exploring on the cultural and historical background of Ecuador.
- Los Frailes beach: has a landscape that include both the sunny beach and the steep adjoining cliffs. This coupled with the clear blue and the scarce population is indeed the ideal spot if you want to move far away from the din and bustle of city life.
- Agua Blanca: is a small village and an archaeological artifacts museum of the Manteño race with nice ceramics that is open from 0800-1800. Agua Blanca is a typical coast village with a rustic "cane guadua" (bambu) and shade palm constructions.
- Salango: is home to an impressive and well-maintained archaeological museum. The exhibits feature numerous artifacts demonstrating ancient innovations in ceramics, fishing techniques and shipping technology.
Prices under request
Rate per person in double room. Includes: Taxes and breakfast
Inquire for special deals