Guayaquil hotels search:
Located in one of the most traditional neighborhoods of Guayaquil, the Wyndham Guayaquil hotel treats its guests to a unique combination of comfort, service, and culture.
It is definitely a great place to stay while you are spending some time in Ecuador's liveliest city.
Located only 3 miles from the Guayaquil International Airport and in a great location in town, you will appreciate the magnificent view of the city. Just down the road, you can enjoy the beauty of the traditional neighborhood of Las Pe?as and take a stroll down the beautiful Malecon 2000, where you can enjoy some of Guayaquil?s most captivating sites, like Iguana Park, the Simon Bolivar Rotunda, and many other monuments, all along a vibrant stretch of the metropolitan cityscape. Or if you prefer, you can just enjoy a swim in the Wyndham?s heated outdoor pool and relax in the beautiful oversized rooms of this modern hotel.E-mail usUSA: 1 877 4367512Contact us
Services and Facilities
- Bilingual Spanish and English service
- Business center equipped with computer and printer, available 24 hours in the main lobby.
- Dry cleaning services
- Room service available 24 hours a day, all days
- Satellite television in each room
- Air conditioner
- Coffee station available in the main lobby
- Fitness Center
- Doctor on call
- 72 deluxe rooms
- 99 premium rooms
- 7 junior suites
- 1 presidential suite.
- Digital safe
- Mini bar
- Iron and ironing board
- iPhone and iPod docking station
Activities on site
- Numa Bar open from Tuesdays to Saturdays from 4 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.
- Live entertainment at Numa Bar
- Massage and spa
- Club level
- Malecon 2000 is located a few steps from the hotel.
- Short distance walks to the Pe?as neighborhood
- Julio Jaramillo Museum
- Sim?n Bolivar Convention Center
- Centenario Park
- Seminario Park, located only 15 minutes away from the hotel.
- Visit Isla Santay, just 15 minutes from the hotel.
Prices under request
Rate per person in double room. Includes: Taxes and breakfast
Inquire for special deals