Quito hotels search:
JW Marriott Hotel
Located in Mariscal Sucre, the commercial, tourist and banking area.
Excellent service and comfortable rooms.
The JW Marriott Hotel is located along the famous Amazonas Avenue within walking distance of the new and exclusive financial district and shopping malls. The renowned Historical Center is only 10 minutes from the hotel, where you may find many museums as well as preserved monasteries and churches. The airport is only 15 minutes away from the hotel.
The excellent service offered by the JW Marriott is amplified by unique and spectacular landscapes, with breathtaking views of the Andean Mountain range topped off by snowcapped volcanoes.E-mail usUSA: 1 877 4367512Contact us
Services and Facilities
- 24-hour room service
- Evening turn-down service
- Newspaper delivered to room upon request
- Executive Lounge access (continental breakfast, mid-day & evening snacks, soft drinks and internet) available to Executive, Balcony, Junior Suite and Presidential Suite
- Outdoor pool
- Heated pool
- Zumay gym & spa
- JW health club
- Fitness centre
- Bistro Latino – International (Mon: Asian fusion, Tues: Italian, Wed: Ecuadorian, Thur: Mexican, Fri: Seafood)
- La Hacienda – Steakhouse
- The Exchange Lobby Bar & Sushi Bar – Japanese
- Café Gourmet – Deli
- Don Porfirio – Mexican
JW Marriott offers rooms with magnificent views of the surrounding mountains and volcanoes. The décor imbues style and elegance while amenities and luxury bedding guarantee a comfortable, relaxing visit.
- 275 deluxe guest rooms
- including 16 suites
All guests rooms and suites offer breathtaking views of either Pichincha volcano or the city of Quito.
- High-speed internet
- Cable TV
- Historical and cultural trips in Quito and beyond
- La Mariscal, the commercial and financial district of Quito, with facilities to meet all your needs
- The historical centre of Quito, with colonial architecture, attractive churches and fascinating museums
- The equator at the ‘Middle of the World’
- Pululahua Geobotanical Reserve
- Papallacta hot springs
- Cotopaxi national park
- Otavalo’s indigenous markets