Quito hotels search:
Patio Andaluz Hotel
Located in the historical Old Town.
A charming boutique hotel filled with elegance and comfort.
Hotel Patio Andaluz is located in the heart of the historic Old Quito, which was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1978. Surrounded by churches, museums and national monuments, the hotel is an official National Treasure and holds centuries of history within its walls.
Hotel Andaluz also houses a restaurant, a cava bar, and a library, and the thirty-two rooms and suites are fully equipped with amenities to make your stay as comfortable as possible.E-mail usUSA: 1 877 4367512Contact us
Services and Facilities
- Restaurant El Rincón de Cantuña
- Tapas Bar Marqués de Jerez
- Library & Guayasmin Lounge
- Artisan shop Folklore Olga Fisch
- Laundry/dry cleaning service
- Multi-lingual staff
- Concierge service
- Crib/rollaway bed
- Fax service
- Medical assistance available
The rooms are a harmonious combination of colonial Quito and modern luxury that the guest will appreciate.
In total, Hotel Patio Andaluz offers:
- 11 suites fully equipped with amenities.
- 21 standard rooms fully equipped with amenities.
Rooms are equipped with:
- Wake-up call
- Hair dryer (upon request)
- Iron and ironing board (upon request)
- Historical and cultural trips in Quito and beyond
- The historical centre of Quito, with colonial architecture, attractive churches and fascinating museums
- La Mariscal, the commercial and financial district of Quito, with facilities to meet all your needs
- The equator at the ‘Middle of the World’
2016 prices from:
Rate per person in double room. Includes: Taxes and breakfast
Inquire for special deals
|DBL ROOM||USD 99|