Quito hotels search:
Plaza Grande Hotel
Located in the historical Old Town.
A boutique hotel in a central location.
Hotel Plaza Grande overlooks Quito's Plaza de la Independencia (Independence Square) and is the ideal place from which to explore the wonders of this timeless city. It was one of the first hotels ever constructed in the capital, and has been extensively renovated and remodeled to become one of the finest boutique hotels in the city.
Because of its central location, the hotel is surrounded by some of Quito’s iconic buildings (the Metropolitan Cathedral, the Carondelet Government Palace, the Archbishop’s Palace, and the City Hall).E-mail usUSA: 1 877 4367512Contact us
Services and Facilities
- Café Plaza Grande – traditional Quiteño cuisine
- La Belle Epoque – gourmet cuisine
- El Claustro – wine cellar
- Fitness center
- Sauna & massage room
- Room service
- Valet service
- Limousine service
- Carriage service
The hotel offers 15 suites including Royal, Plaza View and Presidential. All suites are fully air-conditioned and elegantly decorated in a style that harks back to the Spanish colonial era. The suites provide VIP treatment, premium amenities and valet service on request.
- Safety boxes
- Noise-reducing windows
- Wireless internet
- Cable TV
- Historical and cultural trips in Quito and beyond
- The historical centre of Quito, with colonial architecture, attractive churches and fascinating museums
- La Mariscal, the commercial and financial district of Quito, with facilities to meet all your needs
- The equator at the ‘Middle of the World’