Quito hotels search:
El Relicario del Carmen
Located in the historical Old Town.
An intimate and elegantly furnished hotel located in a beautifully renovated historic house.
This truly historic house in Quito’s Old Town, dating back to 1705, has been transformed into a hotel with 18 comfortable rooms.
The hotel has been beautifully renovated with great emphasis on the original details and has all the comfort expected today, including a central air conditioning system. All the furniture is handmade by recognized Ecuadorian artisans and many original paintings decorate public and private areas. The hotel is located a block away from the main square "Plaza de la Independencia” and is very close to many of Quito’s historic monuments.E-mail usUSA: 1 877 4367512Contact us
Services and Facilities
- Exclusive dining room and coffee shop
- Laundry service
- Internet facilities
- Data port in room
- 24-hour reception
- Safe in reception or room
- Luggage storage
- Gift shop
- Room service
The 18 guest rooms are equipped with queen size or twin beds. There are:
- nine double rooms
- eight single rooms
- one triple room
As a historic construction most rooms have windows to the inside patio. Two rooms have well isolated windows to the street. Three rooms on the upper floor have an excellent view over the roofs and two rooms have an interesting sky view. The rooms are quiet and well ventilated by the central air-conditioning system.
Each room is equipped with:
- Cable TV
- Telephone with direct international access
- Wireless internet access
- Clock radio
- Background music
- Hair dryer
- Digital safety box
- Historical and cultural trips in Quito and beyond
- The historical centre of Quito, with colonial architecture, attractive churches and fascinating museums
- La Mariscal, the commercial and financial district of Quito, with facilities to meet all your needs
- The equator at the ‘Middle of the World’