Quito hotels search:
San Francisco de Quito Hotel
Located in the historical Old Town.
Comfortable rooms in a renovated colonial house.
The Hotel San Francisco de Quito is located in a 17th century colonial house, which has been carefully restored, keeping many of its original details. Located in Quito’s historical Old Town, the hotel is surrounded by a wealth of culture, history and tradition.
The house features colonial and Quiteño architecture from the beginning of the 18th century, with walls of more than a meter wide made of adobe (a mix of mud and straw). A fresco dating from 1747 was recently discovered on the wall over the stairs. The house was last renovated in 1997, keeping as many of the original details as possible whilst ensuring the accommodation is modern and comfortable.E-mail usUSA: 1 877 4367512Contact us
Services and Facilities
- 24-hour reception
- TV and reading room
- Restaurant “1698 Camino Real”
- “Balcón Quiteño” viewpoint
- Free internet access and Wi-Fi
- Laundry service
- Safe boxes
- Luggage storage service
- Fax service
The recently renovated rooms are equipped with private bathroom, television, telephone and permanent hot water.
The hotel offers:
- single rooms
- double rooms
- triple rooms
- quadruple rooms
- suites equipped with a kitchen.
The spacious common room offers cable TV, free internet and Wi-Fi, along with comfortable couches.
All rooms are decorated in a colonial style
- Historical and cultural trips in Quito and beyond
- La Mariscal, the commercial and financial district of Quito, with facilities to meet all your needs
- The historical centre of Quito, with colonial architecture, attractive churches and fascinating museums
- The equator at the ‘Middle of the World’