Hoteles en la Costa Pacífica:
Located in the province of Manabi at the coast of Ecuador, two hours from Manta and Portoviejo
The hosteria offers comfortable facilities, a good service, and a quiet and familiar atmosphere in the nature of the nearby Machalilla National Park.EscríbanosEEUU: 1 877 4367512Reservas
Servicios y Facilidades
- 2 Restaurants
- Conference Room
- Cocktail Bar
- Television with Vhs
- Laundry Service
- Swimming Pool
The hosteria has 12 rooms with a capacity of 30 people in total.
All guest rooms are equipped to guarantee you absolute comfort and rest:
- Private Bathrooms with Hot Water
- Living Room with Ocean View
- Swimming Pool
- Access to Diving Center
- Day Tours for example to the Isla de Plata, Isla de Salango and the Machalilla National Park
- Ayampe Beach: It is one of the main attractions of the town and because of their calm waters ideal for water sports like swimming, fishing, sailing, skiing, surfing and boat tours.
- The Mountain: Rainforest, popular for adventurous hikes
- Puerto Rico Beach: It´s soft sand is ideal for sunbathing, playing volleyball and enjoy the tropical climate and landscape that offer the Ecuadorian coast. On this beautiful beach with crystalline waters rise majestic waves where you can practice various water sports.
- Machalilla National Park- holds various attractions: Isla de la Plata off the coast of Puerto López, Los Frailes Beach, the Archeological Site of AguaBlanca, Salango, and the Beaches of Puerto Rico and Puerto Cayo.
- Isla de Plata: On the island, there is a large diversity of animal species, for instance: several species of booby, South American sea lion and Dolphins.
- Finca Punta Ayambe: Is one of the most popular spots of for exploring on the cultural and historical background of Ecuador.
- Los Frailes beach: has a landscape that include both the sunny beach and the steep adjoining cliffs. This coupled with the clear blue and the scarce population is indeed the ideal spot if you want to move far away from the din and bustle of city life.
- Agua Blanca: is a small village and an archaeological artifacts museum of the Manteño race with nice ceramics that is open from 0800-1800. Agua Blanca is a typical coast village with a rustic "cane guadua" (bambu) and shade palm constructions.
- Salango: is home to an impressive and well-maintained archaeological museum. The exhibits feature numerous artifacts demonstrating ancient innovations in ceramics, fishing techniques and shipping technology.