5 Days: Lima, Cusco, Machu Picchu and Urubamba *SIC
LIMA AND CUSCO
5 days / 4 nights
Day 1: LIMA
Meet on arrival at the airport and transfer to selected hotel
Check-in: 14:00hrs. Overnight
Day 2: LIMA / CUSCO
Transfer to the airport for flight to Cusco.
Upon arrival, meet and transfer to selected hotel.
PM - Afternoon tour of the city including the best of Cusco: the Koricancha Temple (Temple of the Sun) and the Cathedral with its magnificent chapels and baroque altars and paintings from the Cusquenian School. The tour also includes the surrounding ruins: the fortress of Sacsayhuaman, the Inca bath of Tambomachay, Puca Pucara and the amphitheatre of Kenko (SIC/Shared services).
Day 3: CUSCO / URUBAMBA / CUSCO
Full day excursion to the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Visit the village of Pisac and attend the local agricultural open-market where artisans from all over the area congregate to sell their crafts. Buffet lunch in a countryside restaurant.
Continue to the north to visit Ollantaytambo, a fortress built during the Inca Empire, excellent sample of military architecture (SIC/Shared services).
Return to Cusco.
Day 4: CUSCO / MACHU PICCHU / CUSCO
06:00 - Early transfer to Poroy the train station.
06:53 - Departure by Vistadome train ride across the Andes to Aguas Calientes (2400 m / 7500 ft) at the foot of the mountains.
09:52 - Arrival and short transportation to the entrance of the ruins where the guided tour of the Lost City will start (SIC/Shared services)
Buffet lunch at Machu Picchu Sanctuary lodge restaurant.
15:20 - Take the Vistadome train back to Poroy train station.
18:50 - Arrival and transfer to your hotel
Day 5: CUSCO / LIMA / OUT
Breakfast. Transfer to the airport for flight back to Lima. Arrival and connection on your own with international flight
*Note: SIC service means sharing with others passengers (groups of 15, 20 or 25 people) and it is available only with English or Spanish speaking guides.E-mail usUSA: 1 877 4367512Contact us
PER PERSON RATES BASED IN DOUBLE ROOM:
Prices subject to change without prior notice
|Category||Number of passengers||Single
- Accommodation at quoted hotels or similar
- Meals as detailed in each program
- Transfers and sightseeing with local English speaking guides
- Entrance fees
- Air transportation. For a round trip domestic tickets (for example LIM/CUS/LIM) the cost is USD$320. For a one way domestic ticket (for example JUL/LIM) the cost is USD$160.00. Rates subject to change without previous advise.
- Airport departure taxes: USD 6.82 in Lima, for domestic flights USD 4,28 approximately and USD 31.00 for international departure tax in Lima.
- Meals and additional entrance fees, personal expenses, gratuities, extra soft drinks or alcoholic drinks and other expenses not specified in the program
Hotels to be used
|Lima||C.A. Private Collection 5*|
|Aguas Calientes||Sumaq (includes dinner)|
|Lima||Sol de Oro 5*|
|Cusco||C.A. Private Collection 4*|
|Aguas Calientes||El Mapi 3*|
|Lima||El Tambo 3*|
|Cusco||San Agustin El Dorado 3*|
|Aguas Calientes||Casa Andina Classic Machu Picchu 3*|
- SIC service means sharing with others passengers (groups of 15, 20 or 25 people) and it is available only with English or Spanish speaking guides.
Peru train luggage policies: Peru Trains accept only one carry on per person consisting of 5 kg/11lbs and a maximum dimension of 157cm/62 in. Please pack your bags accordingly.