Andes hotels search:
Las Palmeras Inn
This 150 year-old hacienda, with its towering palm trees and garden cottages with roaring log - fires, is tucked in a lush mountain valley less than two hours north of Quito, Ecuador.
A few miles north of the Equator at 8,500 ft (2,800 m), the valley has a climate of perpetual spring (day 65-75 F/17-21 C; night 55-60 F/11-14 C). The sun rises on sometimes snow-capped Cotacachi (4,939 m/16,298 ft) and sets on the sacred Imbabura (4609 m/15,210 ft).E-mail usUSA: 1 877 4367512Contact us
Services and Facilities
- Otavalo Markets: Daily - artisan, domestic. Animal - Saturday, 7am.
- Craft villages: Cotacachi, leather. San Antonio, wood-carving. Iluman, hats & shamans. Agato, weaving and, nearby
- Peguche waterfall.
- Condor Park: 140 raptors. Feeding time, 11 a.m. & 4 p.m.
- Hiking: Local. Imbabura mountain, Cuicocha lake, Fuyafuya, Mojanda
- Horse-riding: discounted lunch & 2 hrs. riding Hacienda Cusin. 2 nights/days, guided, overnight, meals, tack.
- Mountain biking.
- Gamesroom: table-tennis/ping-pong, pool, darts.
- Wi-fi: mainhouse area, complimentary.
- Internet Café.
- Television/DVD/VCR. Extensive film library.
Each individually designed house has:
- Bedrooms, 2: King, 2 twins. Each with a private bathroom.
- Livingroom: kiva fireplace, tile floor, beamed ceiling.
- Kitchen: tiled walls, cupboards, refrigerator, gas oven, micro-wave.
- Patio: front, or roof, or tower with magnificent Andean countryside views.
- Gardens: landscaped.
- Cloud Forest lodge, El Refugio: 3-days/2-nights
- Paramo, 1-day to 2 days/1-night
- Train Ride, Ibarra-Chota, roof-top, half-day and lunch.
Prices under request
Rate per person in double room. Includes: Taxes and breakfast
Inquire for special deals