Pacific Coast hotels:
Baja Montanita Hotel
Located on the seafront on the road to Sanctuary Olón (“Ruta del Sol”), 3 min. north of the center of town Montañita
This high-class hotel is surrounded by major tourist attractions of the area as the Isla de la Plata and Machalilla National Park among others.E-mail usUSA: 1 877 4367512Contact us
Services and Facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Business Center
- Private Beach
- Room Service
- Laundry Service
- Parking lot
Choose from rustic cabins, regular rooms or lavish suites. From every room a marvelous view of the beach is guaranteed.
All guest rooms are equipped to guarantee you absolute comfort and rest:
- Private Bathroom
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Room Service from 10 till 21 o´clock
- Rainforest Tours
- Isla de la Plata- Tours
- Horse riding
- Machallila National Park- Tours
- Montañita beach: Surf, Beach, Sun and Bikinis Montañita is a favorite spot for national and international surfers and young adventure tourists. This charming town offers a variety of inexpensive hostels, national and international food, and an exhilarating nightlife.
- Machalilla National Park- holds various attractions: Isla de la Plata off the coast of Puerto López, Los Frailes Beach, the Archeological Site of AguaBlanca, Salango, and the Beaches of Puerto Rico and Puerto Cayo.
- Isla de Plata: On the island, there is a large diversity of animal species, for instance: several species of booby, South American sea lion and Dolphins.
- Finca Punta Ayambe: Is one of the most popular spots of for exploring on the cultural and historical background of Ecuador.
- Los Frailes beach: has a landscape that include both the sunny beach and the steep adjoining cliffs. This coupled with the clear blue and the scarce population is indeed the ideal spot if you want to move far away from the din and bustle of city life.
- Agua Blanca: is a small village and an archaeological artifacts museum of the Manteño race with nice ceramics that is open from 0800-1800. Agua Blanca is a typical coast village with a rustic "cane guadua" (bambu) and shade palm constructions.
- Salango: is home to an impressive and well-maintained archaeological museum. The exhibits feature numerous artifacts demonstrating ancient innovations in ceramics, fishing techniques and shipping technology.
Prices under request
Rate per person in double room. Includes: Taxes and breakfast
Inquire for special deals