Guayaquil hotels search:
Grand Hotel Guayaquil
Located in the Downtown Commercial Area, 15 minutes from the Airport.
The Grand Hotel Guayaquil has an ideal location next to the most important Cathedral in the very heart of Guayaquil, just a walk away from the financial and commercial center.
The Grand Hotel Guayaquil shares a whole city block with the largest and the most spectacular Cathedral in Guayaquil. The Cathedral's spires and impressive stained glass windows adorn the hotel's inner court that includes a cozy pool, a waterfall and a lush 45-foot tall climbing garden.
The Grand Hotel Guayaquil has a long tradition of personalized friendly service. The hotel's 182 rooms are generously sized, handsomely decorated and full of amenities. The hotel's restaurants combine local history with tasty cuisine.
The Grand Hotel's gym is a 7,000 sq.ft. rooftop sports complex. Guests can play squash in two courts, relax in the sauna and steam room, have a massage, or stretch out on the sun deck with a great view of the Cathedral. And for staying in shape there is an aerobics instructor and the latest in training equipment.
The Grand Hotel Guayaquil's location is ideal; it is walking distance from the newly constructed riverside park and shopping complex, the Malecon 2000, and also the governmental, financial and commercial center of the city. The Hotel is located 4 miles from the International Airport (a 10 to 15 minute ride away).E-mail usUSA: 1 877 4367512Contact us
Services and Facilities
- Free Wi-Fi internet in all public areas and all rooms
- Terraza Racquet Club, a 7000 sq.ft. sporting complex with a fully equipped gym, sauna, steam bath, massage room and two air conditioned squash courts
- Rooms for Seminars and Ball Rooms
- La Pepa de Oro, a 24 hour coffee shop that captures the flavor of the era of Ecuador's Cacao Boom at the turn of the 20th century
- Turtle Bar, offering your favorite beverages in a cozy setting with live music
- Business Center located conveniently in the lobby area offering all the latest in office equipment and secretarial services you might need
The Grand Hotel Guayaquil's 182 air-conditioned rooms are generously sized, handsomely decorated and full of amenities:
- Cable TV
- In-room coffee machines
- Large desks
- Direct dial telephones
- Free wireless internet service
- Hair dryers
- Radio alarms
- Plenty of good reading light
- Safety boxes
- Visiting tourist attractions in and around Guayaquil
- The Malecon Simón Bolivar, a long park beside the Guayas with shops, an IMAX theater, gardens, and a beautiful view of both the river and downtown.
- The Malecon del Salado, located next to the Estero Salado (an estuary of sea water), where you can enjoy fresh air and wonderful sunsets, with restaurants offering typical food.
- Museums (Museo Municipal, Museo Nahim Isaias, MAAC and Presley Northon Museum are located in the center of the downtown)
- Santa Ana & El Carmen hills – you can see almost the whole city from here. You can walk up the 400 odd steps to the top from the Malecon Simón Bolivar. There is a lighthouse, museum, small chapel and park at the top. Along the stairs, vendors sell water, ice cream and other snacks.
- Las Peñas, where the city was founded, was actually rebuilt and painted bright colors where most of Guayaquil's colonial buildings are.
- Parque de las Iguanas, home to hundreds of tame iguanas, fish in a pond, black squirrels and turtles
- The Central Bank Building has several giant paintings on the outside of the building
- Mercado Artesanal, where you can buy some very cheap souvenirs from all regions of Ecuador
Prices under request
Rate per person in double room. Includes: Taxes and breakfast
Inquire for special deals