5 Days: Lima, Cusco and Machu Picchu IDay 1: LIMA
Meet on arrival at the airport and transfer to selected hotel.
2: LIMA / CUSCO
Transfer to the airport for flight to Cusco.
Upon arrival, meet and transfer to selected hotel.
Afternoon tour of the city including the best of Cusco: the Koricancha Temple (Temple of the Sun) and the Cathedral with its magnificent chapels and baroque altars and paintings from the Cusquenian School. The tour also includes the surrounding ruins: the fortress of Sacsayhuaman, the Inca bath of Tambomachay, Puca Pucara and the amphitheatre of Kenko (Private services).
3: CUSCO / URUBAMBA / CUSCO
Full day excursion to the Sacred Valley of the Incas (Pirvate services)
Visit Maras, the principal salt production center since Inca times, extraordinary spectacle of the terraced white salt mines. At a short distance, towards the west are the circular terraces of Moray built by the Incas in order to create different micro-climates for agricultural purposes. Buffet lunch included in a local restaurant
Continue to the north to visit Ollantaytambo, a fortress built during the Inca Empire, excellent sample of military architecture. Then, Visit the village of Pisac and attend the local agricultural open-market where artisans from all over the area congregate to sell their crafts. Return to Cusco.
Day 4: CUSCO / MACHU PICCHU / CUSCO
Early transfer to Poroy the train station.
Departure by Vistadome train ride across the Andes to Aguas Calientes (2400 m / 7500 ft) at the foot of the mountains.
Arrival and short transportation to the entrance of the ruins where the guided tour of the Lost City will start.
Buffet lunch at Machu Picchu Sanctuary lodge restaurant.
Take the Vistadome train back to Poroy train station.
Arrival and transfer to your hotel
Day 5: CUSCO / LIMA / OUT
Breakfast. Transfer to the airport for flight back to Lima. Connection on your own with international flight.
PER PERSON RATES BASED IN DOUBLE ROOM:
Prices subject to change without prior notice
|Category||Number of passengers||Single
|Super Deluxe w/Palacio Nazarenas||$4,563||$2,550||$2,350||$2,263||$1,438|
- Accommodation at quoted hotels or similar
- Meals as detailed in each program
- Transfers and sightseeing with local English speaking guides
- Entrance fees
- Air transportation. For a round trip domestic tickets (for example LIM/CUS/LIM) the cost is USD$320. For a one way domestic ticket (for example JUL/LIM) the cost is USD$160.00. Rates subject to change without previous advise.
- Airport departure taxes: USD 6.82 in Lima, for domestic flights USD 4.28 approximately and USD 31.00 for international departure tax in Lima.
- Meals and additional entrance fees, personal expenses, gratuities, extra soft drinks or alcoholic drinks and other expenses not specifiedin the program.
Hotels to be used
|Lima||Miraflores Park Plaza 5*|
|Cusco||Belmond Palacio Nazarena 5*|
|Lima||Miraflores Park Plaza 5*|
|Lima||C.A. Private Collection Miraflores 5*|
|Cusco||Libertador Cusco 5*|
|Lima||Sol de Oro 5*|
|Cusco||C.A. Private Collection Cusco 4*|
|Lima||El Tambo 3*|
|Cusco||San Agustin El Dorado 3*|
* Triple room at Miraflores Park Plaza only is possible in 01 Junior Suite w/city view + roll-away for a child of a maximum of 11 years old and 11 months.
* Triple room at Monasterio is only possible in 01 Twin deluxe room + extra bed (The hotel have only 03 Twin deluxe rooms in where we can add an extra bed and It's subject to confirmation).
* Triple room at Sanctuary Lodge is only possible in 01 Suite room + extra bed or the hotel have only 01 twin room with mountain view in which can be added an extra bed.
Peru train luggage policies: Peru Trains accept only one carry on per person consisting of 5 kg/11lbs and a maximum dimension of 157cm/62 in. Please pack your bags accordingly.