4 Days: Lima and Cusco Deluxe
Day 1: LIMA
Meet on arrival at the airport and transfer to selected hotel.
2: LIMA / CUSCO
Transfer to the airport for flight to Cusco.
Upon arrival, meet and transfer to selected hotel.
Afternoon tour of the city including the best of Cusco: the Koricancha Temple (Temple of the Sun) and the Cathedral with its magnificent chapels and baroque altars and paintings from the Cusquenian School. The tour also includes the surrounding ruins: the fortress of Sacsayhuaman, the Inca bath of Tambomachay, Puca Pucara and the amphitheatre of Kenko (Private services).
Day 3: CUSCO / MACHU PICCHU / CUSCO
Transfer to Poroy the train station (20minutes)
Departure by Hiram Bingham luxury coach ride across the Andes to Aguas Calientes (2400 m / 7500 ft) at the foot of the mountains. Brunch is served on board and guides are present to explain points of interest en route, as well as in the Ruins at Machu Picchu.
Upon arrival at Aguas Calientes, you will be transfered by bus (20minutes) to the ruins for a guided tour. An afternoon English Tea Buffet is served at the Machu Picchu Sanctuary Lodge hotel, located at the entrance of the ruins.
We will meet at the entrance of the ruins to take the bus down to Aguas calientes town.
Departure by Hiram Bingham luxury coach back to Poroy train station (Cocktails and dinner served on board)
Arrival and transfer to your hotel (20minutes)
Day 4: CUSCO / LIMA / OUT
Breakfast. Transfer to the airport for flight back to Lima. Connection on your own with international flight
RATES PER PERSON BASED IN DOUBLE ROOM:
Prices subject to change without prior notice
|Category||Number of passengers||Single
|Super Deluxe w/Palacio Nazarenas||$3,575||$2,325||$2,250||$2,225||$1,050|
- Accommodation at quoted hotels or similar
- Meals as detailed in the program
- Transfers and sightseeing with local English speaking guides
- Entrance fees
- Air transportation. For a round trip domestic tickets (for example LIM/CUS/LIM) the cost is USD$320. For a one way domestic ticket (for example JUL/LIM) the cost is USD$160.00. Rates subject to change without previous advise.
- Airport departure taxes: USD 6.82 in Lima, for domestic flights USD 4,28 approximately and USD 31.00 for international departure tax in Lima.
- Meals and additional entrance fees, personal expenses, gratuities, extra soft drinks or alcoholic drinks and other expenses not specified in the program
Hotels to be used
|Lima||Miraflores Park Plaza 5*|
|Cusco||Belmond Palacio Nazarenas 5*|
|Lima||Miraflores Park Plaza 5*|
- Triple room at Miraflores Park Plaza only is possible in 01 Junior Suite w/city view + roll-away for a child of a maximum of 11 years old and 11 months.
- Triple room at Monasterio is only possible in 01 Twin deluxe room + extra bed (The hotel have only 03 Twin deluxe rooms in where we can add an extra bed and It's subject to confirmation).
- Triple room at Sanctuary Lodge is only possible in 01 Suite room + extra bed or the hotel have only 01 twin room with mountain view in which can be added an extra bed.
- Please take note that Hiram Bingham luxury coach includes the service of a shared English speaking guide only for the passengers of the Hiram Bingham coach.
- Hiram Bingham luxury coach operates only from Monday to Saturday.
Peru train luggage policies: Peru Trains accept only one carry on per person consisting of 5 kg/11lbs and a maximum dimension of 157cm/62 in. Please pack your bags accordingly.
My husband Pradip, Vajarias and I want to thank you for organizing our fantastic trip to Peru.
All the tour guides and the transfers were very smooth. Hotels were excellent. All the tour guides organized were very well informed and in Cusco our tour guide helped us to get to the airport safely when there was a transportation strike.
We had amazing experience in Amazon at Refugio Amazonas lodge too.
USA, May 2018